Saturday, October 10, 2009

Epic Night@Work!


This picture was reportedly taken during the Time For Miracles video shoot!


What was shaping up to be an uneventful *ahem* dull night at work took a dramatic change when I logged into Twitter via my iPhone to find out that a snippet of Adam Lambert's new song from the film 2012 was streaming on the Amazon UK site! Whoohoo!

That was VERY welcome news to Glamberts all around the world, and I was totally jazzed... until I found out I couldn't get it to stream on my phone! Bloody HELL! I was squirming in my chair, trying desperately not to just get up and go home; or at least to the nearest place with WiFi! I kid you not.

But my boss wouldn't have been impressed had I gone AWOL. It was also 4am in the morning, and with no car or public transport, it would be a miracle if I had gotten anywhere before sunrise!

But then, a light-bulb went off in my head and I thought... youtube! Within seconds, an angel sang to me, for all of thirty seconds! It was both too much and not enough. But I wanted more.  I wanted to hear it all!!!

After more than a dozen listens, I returned to Twitter and discovered there was a longer clip out in cyberspace; this one was the promotional video for the movie/song. Like before, the original link wouldn't play on my phone, so it was back to youtube and there it was! And I was BLOWN AWAY!

Time For Miracles rocks!

I finally got home -- bus rides have NEVER been so long! -- and managed to download the clips into my phone! Now I can watch the clips and listen to the song whenever the mood strikes me, which should be all day everyday until the actual song is released on 25th October!

I'm now plotting how to get my paws on Time For Miracles when it's released on Amazon UK in 15 days. I have a plan... and I've already put phase one into action. Wish me luck!

Off to bed now. Shadow is grumpy. Not sure I can sleep though. Guess what song is on repeat in my head?? And no... you don't win a prize if you guess right!

No comments:

Post a Comment