Monday, September 28, 2009

My First Time!



Well... here I am. Can hardly believe I took this step and created a blog! LOL


Anyway, it's gonna take a while for me to get used to this, I'm not sure I'll EVER get the hang of it, but I'll try my best to figure it out!

A bit about me. Feel free to skip the next section!

I live in Singapore and I'm totally obsessed with dachshunds, sexy vampires, Supernatural and Adam Lambert. So don't be surprised if pictures of Mr Lambert pop up on this blog from time to time. And by that I mean EVERYDAY! Heh

I spend my days watching music videos for money. Before landing that gig, I was a DJ, a journalist, and a writer, among other, less glamorous things.

The weiner above is my Shadow. He's adorable, but looks are deceiving. He's EVIL, and quite possibly the most ill-tempered dog that ever lived. Everyone says he takes after me... so I guess he learned from the best!

Ultimately, I'd like to post some stories that I have written. They're not 100% PG, so be warned! But I won't torture you guys with them right now because they need work, as do my blogging skills.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this post comes out ok.

Until next time then...

No comments:

Post a Comment