Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A New Toy




I finally got one of those media players today. I hemmed and hawed for two days since I saw it. Not sure why I hesitated. It wasn't too expensive, about 80SGD, considering some of the less useful stuff I've been buying of late! LOL

Anyway, I pounced on it the second I got home. The battery installation for the remote vexed me endlessly. I'm all thumbs when it comes this stuff. I couldn't get the damned batery compartment open, and ended up almost ripping the nail off my thumb. Ouch! My mom came to the rescue -- I'd be totally lost without her -- and after struggling with it for a minute, she managed to get battery compartment to pop out. Good thing the device came with a battery in the box, or I would have been really pissed! It's not like I have those funky little flat round batteries stocked up at home.

Long story short... the device works! YAY! I can now watch my downloaded movies and youtube clips on my TELEVISION! The first movie is cued up. Superman/Batman Public Enemies! Woot! Batman is hot! Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment